It took one overtime, but the Buckeyes defeated Wisconsin for first place in the Leaders Division. Michigan State continued their home woes versus Northwestern and Nebraska took care of Minnesota to secure the drivers seat in the Legends Division. As a result of last weekend, Northwestern and Wisconsin flip-flopped positions.
1. Ohio State– After locking up the Leaders Division, it’s all about finishing the season undefeated and destroying TTUN.
2. Nebraska– Nebraska has all but sealed up the Legends Division, needing a win versus a pitiful Iowa team or a Michigan loss at Ohio State. Expect both to happen as the ‘Huskers will square off against Wisconsin in the B1G Championship Game.
3. Michigan– It will be weird to see Devin Gardner lined up behind center this week with Denard Robinson at RB/WR/QB after Fitzgerald Toussaint’s gruesome leg injury last week.
4. Northwestern– The Wildcats went on the road and beat Michigan State last week in another close game, look for them to handle Illinois and cap a very successful season at 9-3.
5. Wisconsin– The Badgers must feel worthy representing the Leaders Division as a third place team.
6. Penn State– Bill O’Brien hopes his squad can finish off a surprisingly successful season with a win at home versus Wisconsin. It will be very interesting to see how the Nittany Lions build after this season.
7. Michigan State– Another home loss for the Spartans, this time versus Northwestern. At this point, the end of this disappointing season cannot come soon enough for Sparty.
8. Minnesota– The Gophers are bowl eligible and will look for a marquee win in their season finale versus Michigan State.
9. Purdue– Purdue welcomes in state rival Indiana to West Lafayette in what should be a high scoring affair.
10. Indiana– Indiana looks to finish off a successful season in Hoosier terms with a win over Purdue.
11. Iowa– The Hawkeyes could do their part to shake up the Legends Division with a win over Nebraska on Friday night, unlikely though.
12. Illinois– The Illini have been outscored 231- 80 in the B1G this year.
Check back on last week’s rankings and feel free to comment.