By Jacob Seymour
Our latest based on most recent updates.
1. Cleveland Browns: Myles Garret, DL, Texas A&M. Best player in the draft fills a need for the Browns
2. San Francisco 49ers: Jamal Adams, S, LSU. Pairing Adams with Reid will give the 49ers a dynamic duo.
3. Chicago Bears: Marshon Lattimore, DB, Ohio State. The best DB in the draft is available and also fills a big need.
4. Jacksonville Jaguars: Leonard Fournette, RB, LSU. Blake Bortles needs a run game to help open up the pass game.
5. Tennessee Titans: Solomon Thomas, DE, Stanford. The Titans probably really want to trade this pick to draft Mike Williams. They’ll take the best player available and hope Williams is there at 18.
6. New York Jets: Christian Mccaffery, RB, Stanford. With the depth of the secondary in this draft the Jets go with a playmaker
7. Los Angeles Chargers: Malik Hooker, DB, Ohio State. The Chargers defense will soon be known as the Silver Bolts because of all the Buckeyes on this defense.
8. Carolina Panthers: Johnathan Allen, DL, Alabama. Mccaffery is off the board they’ll look to drop the pick. Possible place for the Browns to move up. They’ll take the best player available if they keep the pick
9. Cincinnati Bengals: Reuben Foster, LB, Alabama. We all know the Bengals don’t mind taking players with red flags.
10. Buffalo Bills: Haason Reddick, LB, Temple. Reddick stock has continues to soar couple days to the draft.
11. New Orleans Saints: OJ Howard, TE, Alabama. Howard is a Top 5 talent. Though, it is to hard to justify drafting a TE that high. The Saints offense has shown how hard life has been without Jimmy Graham.
12. Cleveland Browns: Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina. The Browns should not be reaching this high for a QB, but this is the Browns we are talking about.
13. Arizona Cardinals: Mike Williams, WR, Clemson. A future #! WR in the NFL. The successor at Arizona when Fitzgerald retires.
14. Philadelphia Eagles: John Ross, WR, Philadelphia. Philly needs a guy to stretch the field. Plus the secondary is still bad. They will need to just try and outscore opponents.
15. Indianapolis Colts: Derek Barnett, DL, Tennessee. The Colts continue to build the team around the defense. Just like Pagano has always wanted.
16. Baltimore Ravens: Marlon Humphrey, DB, Alabama. The best DB available. In a division with Big Ben and AJ Green you need good DB’s.
17. Washington Redskins: Charles Harris, DE, Missouri. Washington needs to upgrade the pass rush
18. Tennessee Titans: Corey Davis, WR, Central Michigan. Has the potential to be the best WR from this class.
19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Dalvin Cook, RB, Florida State. Another Top 10 player with character issues. The Bucs lost out on the Adrian Peterson sweepstakes and look to give Winston some help.
20. Denver Broncos: Cam Robinson, OL, Alabama. While he started at Alabama for 3 years on the left side. The right side is where he belongs in the NFL. The Broncos need more help than anyone can imagine on the OL.
21. Detroit Lions: David Nkoku, TE, Miami. Add another surprise in the first round. The Lions personnel has New England ties. We all know how deadly the Pats offense is with 2 TE’s. The Lions look to duplicate that.
22. Miami Dolphins: Forrest Lamp, OL, Western Kentucky. The Dolphins will look to move Tunsil to OT and that opens a spot and a need at OG.
23. New York Giants: Garrett Bolles, OL, Utah. The Giants need to move Flowers over to RT. Bolles has the ability to be a good LT in the NFL.
24. Oakland Raiders: Kevin King, DB, Washington. The Raiders gave up a lot of big plays in the passing game last year. With King’s size and speed. The Raiders look to limit those kind of plays.
25. Houston Texans: Evan Engram, TE, Ole Miss. The Texans surprise everyone. They’ll wait to address the QB situation in round 2 with Webb or Watson.
26. Seattle Seahawks: Adoree Jackson, DB, USC. The Seahawks need depth in the secondary. Having Jackson and Lockett would give the Seahawks great flexibility in the return game. This will maybe allow Lockett to focus on his WR skills.
27. Kansas City Chiefs: Patrick Mahomes, QB, Texas Tech. I believe that Mahomes will be the second QB off the board. I feel his skill set is exactly what Andy Reid wants. He has a quick, but funky, release. He is athletic and can make the throws in the West Coast offense.
28. Dallas Cowboys: TJ Watt, LB/DE. Wisconsin. Is Texas big enough to handle 2 Watt brothers?
29. Green Bay Packers: Tre’Davious White, DB, LSU. The Packers showed they are in need of some depth in the secondary.
30. Pittsburgh Steelers: DeShone Kizer, QB, Notre Dame. Kizer is Big Ben, but 2 inches shorter. Putting him in a stable environment and culture will help minimize his character issues.
31. Atlanta Falcons: Quincy Wilson, DB, Florida. DB is a deep position this year. After they let the Pats throw wild on them in the Super Bowl the Falcons will add depth in the secondary.
32. New Orleans Saints: Takkarist McKinley, LB, UCLA. The Saints will look to add to their pass rush after going offense with their second pick. In a division with Cam, Ryan, and Winston. You need all the pass rushers you can get.
Sent from my iPhone